We are now back in Australia after a far too short a trip in your country. you asked us to complete a questionnaire on our trip. We have searched everywhere but have not been able to find it. I will however try to guess what is in it and give the following answers.
1. arrival process. – Excellent, Everything was handled efficiently and effectively with the minimum of fuss and the briefing on our schedule was appropriate.
2. Driver – Both Esam and Samir were excellent. They were good fun to be with and very engaging in conversations. They were always on time and waiting for us at the required time. The cars were clean and very comfortable
3. Accommodation – The Crowne Plaza deserves an excellent but as we had had some really great accommodation in Egypt we downgraded it slightly mainly because. the room size was slightly smaller than our other hotels but the view from our room just breathtaking. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming and we feel that this is the only place we would stay should we return.
4. The guide into Petra.- I know this was out of your control but he was excellent. Carol was not feeling well and he made sure that we walked at her pace and made the walk in as special as possible. He then took Carol all the way back to the hotel. This was above what we could reasonably have expected.
5. Overall – We have nothing but good things to say about the entire trip. It was perfect from start to finish. We would certainly recommend your company to others travelling to the region and would also use your company again should we return.
The only downside was the trip was far too short. I could have spent another day in Petra itself and reading your brochure there are now many other places that are on our list to see.
T hope this answers most of what the questionnaire is looking for. If i have left anything out then e-mail me back and I will answer.
Thanks you again for being part of a very special experience!